We are a group of like minded independent pharmacists established in 1992. Formed as a non profit making co operative to support pharmacies on a commercial and professional basis. The group has evolved over the years establishing commercial links with all our pharmaceutical suppliers that greatly benefit our members on an ongoing basis
The group negotiates commercial deals on behalf of members with discounts being passed directly to individual members KEEPING COSTS to a bare minimum.
On a professional level the group provides a dedicated professional support package as well as on going support for all group members. The group is democratic and values all members views and is very proactive and focused on implementation. The group also has a social nature in supporting charities in the UK and overseas
Benefits to members
- Democratically elected group committee.All major nominated suppliers onboard with preferential deals (bespoke to Propharm)
- Professional Support in line with NHS regulations .
- Group meetings that are Interactive for all group members on Educational & Commercial issues, allowing
CPD support and also incorporating Information Governance.
- Social Aspect Charity events supporting social causes with valued support from our major supplier.
- Our secure web portal provides access for members forum, deals, change of terms and overstocks.
- The website will inform on group updates, and information needed to support you and your pharmacy.
- Continued valued support from our major suppliers.
view xmas 2016 photobooth pictures
VIEW PICTURES CLICK HERE